Monday, August 12, 2013

About FabWooz!

ChristtiBot
Fact 1: My woozen isn't actually named FabWooz. Its ChristtiBot.
Fact 2: Ice Blue is my colorcode. DO NOT steal.
Fact 3: Female :3
Fact 4: I'm friends with the McElroy Girls.
Fact 5: Currently, (8-12-13) i'm dating CoolKidInTown.
Fact 6: To find me, I most likely will be in Woozen Quests.
Fact 7: Besties with JackiLope, we are VERY dirty. Stay away. XD
Fact 8: I enjoy screamo, or "Emo" music.
Fact 9: Me and Cooly have matching outfits in the Neon Pink color.
Fact 10: I call myself 'Mama' every once in a while. (Not really, I do it alot)
Fact 11: My cooly made the most obvious thing that made me realize, I was friend zoning him. It was Nuffin Muffin. <3
Fact 12: Bestest Bestie aka Wifey is rosey89 aka Claire. <3
Blog ya later!
~Chrissy Bot
Me 

Cooly

No comments:

Post a Comment